Are you a Seattle foodie who just can’t wait for the weekend to get your hands on an excellent meal? Wait no more for the weekend! The makings of a delicious, restaurant quality meal can be delivered right to your door from Lady Jaye’s Seattle butcher shop with our butcher box subscription. Our boxes include local beef Seattle meat enthusiasts rave about! Grass-fed and pasture-raised beef just tastes better, so why settle for subpar quality offered at most grocery stores? Here’s everything you need to know about signing up for our Seattle butcher box subscription.
We believe that finding excellent, local meat should be easy. Everyone gets busy, but when you’re hurrying through the grocery store, you don’t have time to compare every food label. Not all meat is alike, and if you’re buying from a big grocery store chain, you’re sacrificing quality and nutrition!
We want to do the work for you, so you can spend more time doing the things you love and eating food that’s great! Lady Jaye’s subscription box takes out the guesswork and time of shopping for meat by curating the best cuts, and sending them directly to your home.
Lady Jaye Guarantees Our Meat Is:
– Curated by Lady Jaye’s tastemaker and top tier chefs
– Locally and sustainably sourced from Pacific Northwest farmers
– Ethically raised
You simply won’t be able to check all of those boxes from chain grocery store meat. With Lady Jaye’s butcher box subscription, we’re saving you from mediocre meat for as long as you subscribe.
We’re glad you asked! Setting up your subscription box is very easy! Here are the steps you take to set it up.
– Visit our subscription box website.
– Make an account.
– Choose whether you want a standard or a premium subscription.
– Opt into in-store pick-up or delivery to your home.
– Put in your address if you’re interested in delivery.
– Give us your credit card details.
– Pick up your subscription box or wait for it to arrive!
It’s legit that straightforward and hassle free. When we say it’s hassle free, we mean it. Do you need to pause your subscription while you’re on vacation or need to cancel it? Just login to your account and you can pause or cancel at any time.
What you get for the standard subscription and premium are a bit different. Both are great choices, depending on what your needs are each month.
For $99 the Standard Box gets you
– A medley of hand selected items.
– Enough meat for two to three meals a month.
For $175 the Premium Box gets you
– All of the seasonal, hand selected meat options.
– A few essentials for cooking a great meal.
– Enough meat for five to six meals a month.
Depending on how much you love cooking up your own meat and how many people will be partaking will help you determine whether you should purchase the standard or premium box. If you really love meat or enjoy entertaining guests with cocktails and meaty entrees, perhaps the premium box is for you. If you like a couple great meals a month to treat yourself, the standard box should be perfect.
There are a lot of great items in the Lady Jaye butcher box. Remember, the premium box gets you more items, and the standard box is a mix. Here’s what you might find, depending on the season.
– Whole pasturebird chicken (2 lbs.)
– Dry-aged ground beef
– Jack Mountain bacon (1 lb.)
– Local pastured eggs (Dozen)
– Chef’s featured steak (1.5 lbs.)
– House-smoked meat (2 Portions)
– Pasture-raised pork (1.5 lbs.)
– 1 (8oz) jar spice rub
– 1 (8oz) meat accoutrement
– 1 house recipe
Yes! For a little bit more money you can have a full food and drink experience including –
A bottled cocktail pairing for two—(+$30) (Diamond Cutter, Aztec Manhattan, Guns ‘N’ Rosemary)
– A wine pairing for two—(+30)
– Both wine and a bottled cocktail pairing—(+$59)
For only $15 extra dollars we can ship your subscription box to your home anywhere within Seattle proper. It’s well worth the extra money, because you’ll rarely, if ever, have to stand in a grocery deli line again!
From the creative minds of the Lady Jaye team comes Little Jaye, South Seattle's newest bakery, coffee and pastry obsession.